Auto Insurance

The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. We can help residents of Bloomington and all of Central Illinois find competitive rates from all the top car insurance companies.

How does Auto Insurance work?

An auto insurance (or car insurance) policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium, and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. Carrying the right amount of coverage can help prevent you from having to pay out of pocket or losing your wages! Carrying low coverage or no coverage can leave your assets and income at risk. Work with Eden Insurance to determine the best coverage for you.

Insurance for cars, trucks, boats and more!

When we refer to Auto Insurance, we're really talking about anything that can get you from Point A to Point B! Eden Insurance can help you get coverage for just about anything!

  • Cars
  • Trucks
  • SUV
  • Motorcycle
  • Classic Car
  • Motor Home
  • RV
  • Boat
  • Jet Ski
  • ATV

Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Texas, and Arizona – How much auto insurance is right for you?

Based in Bloomington, IL, our team understands the auto insurance needs of our clients. Our insurance professionals are also licensed in many states. Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:

Liability Coverage

To pay for losses you cause others

No-fault coverage

To pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault

All Coverage

Both liability and no-fault coverage

We write insurance in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Texas, and Arizona and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others.

Having auto insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply and for you to protect your assets and income. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle.

  • Collision Insurance

    Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car after a covered claim. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost. But you also don’t want the deductible so high that it creates a financial hardship for you.

  • Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)

    Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car from a covered claim in some way other than a collision. Examples are:

    • Your vehicle is stolen or vandalized
    • Flood damage or hurricane damage
    • Glass only damage like a windshield
    • Fire
    • Damage from hitting an animal


    These and other specific events are usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed or if your vehicle still has enough value to you to cover it.

Every person is unique – talk with Eden Insurance today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.

Eden Insurance & Financial Services: You build your paradise, we’ll protect it! Call for a quote today.